T-shirt: Circuit of My Mind - Sky Blue - Unisex Long-Sleeve
We are delighted to offer this Sky Blue long-sleeved t-shirt featuring a beautiful image of Bob, originally created by graphics artist extraordinaire, Jean-François Podevin, for the May 1977 issue of Synapse magazine. Image Copyright 2015 by Jean-François Podevin.
We named the image Circuit of My Mind, as it reflects the intricate detailing of wires, circuits, and components figuratively making up Bob's mind.A quote from Bob graces the back of the t-shirt:
"I can feel what's going on inside a piece of electronic equipment. I have this sense that I know, and to some extent, I have control over, what's going on inside the transistors and inside the resistors."
The image of Bob is printed in Indigo Blue ink on the front with the quote in white ink on the back of a Sky Blue 100% preshrunk heavyweight cotton long sleeve shirt.
The Bob Moog Foundation logo is printed on the right sleeve in Indigo Blue ink.
This classic fit, long-sleeved, Sky Blue t-shirt is available in sizes S-3XL and has the following specifications:
- 100% preshrunk heavyweight cotton
- Comfy and durable fabric that's perfect for 3-season wear
- Seamless collarette
- Double-needle stitching on neck, sleeves, and bottom hem
This image also comes in the form of a beautiful Art Poster.
- Thank you for your support! Proceeds from the sales of merchandise benefit our hallmark projects, Dr. Bob's SoundSchool, the Moogseum, and the preservation of the Bob Moog Foundation Archives.
- We are not supported by or associated with the manufacturing company Moog Music, Inc.
- The Bob Moog Foundation is an independent 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to preserving the legacy of Bob Moog by inspiring others through science, music, and innovation.
We Also Recommend