T-shirt: Robot - Black - Unisex
Our awesome modular robot t-shirt features a human robot figure created out of modular and keyboard components and was designed by John Solimine, an independent illustrator and designer based out of New York City, for the Moogfest 2011 SYNTH Art Show.
Big Moog-tastic appreciation to John for allowing us to use this amazing design!
This classic fit short-sleeved black t-shirt is available in sizes S-3XL and has the following specifications:
- 100% preshrunk heavyweight cotton
- Seamless collarette
- Double-needle stitching on neck, sleeves and bottom hem
Seen below, keyboardist extraordinaire Ryo Okumoto of Spock's Beard and Neal Morse Band sporting his customized Robot on stage.
Need more information or have questions?
Email us at email@example.com
- Thank you for your support! Proceeds from the sales of merchandise benefit our hallmark projects, Dr. Bob's SoundSchool, the Moogseum, and the preservation of the Bob Moog Foundation Archives.
- We are not supported by or associated with the manufacturing company Moog Music, Inc.
- The Bob Moog Foundation is an independent 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to preserving the legacy of Bob Moog by inspiring others through science, music, and innovation.
We Also Recommend