T-shirt: Robot - Black - Unisex Long-Sleeve
Our awesome modular robot t-shirt was designed by John Solimine, an independent illustrator and designer based out of New York City, for the Moogfest 2011 SYNTH Art Show. The image features a human-robot figure created out of modular and keyboard components. Big thanks to John for allowing us to use this amazing design!
The design is printed in silver, white, and a Sonic 6 Blue-inspired ink on the front of the shirt.
The Bob Moog Foundation logo is printed on the sleeve in white ink.
This classic fit black long-sleeved tee is available in sizes S-3XL and has the following specifications:
- 100% preshrunk heavyweight cotton
- Comfy and durable fabric perfect for 3-season wear
- Seamless collarette
- Double-needle stitching on neck, sleeves, and bottom hem
We also offer this design as a short-sleeved t-shirt.
Need more information or have questions?
Email us at email@example.com
- Thank you for your support! Proceeds from the sales of merchandise benefit our hallmark projects, Dr. Bob's SoundSchool, the Moogseum, and the preservation of the Bob Moog Foundation Archives.
- We are not supported by or associated with the manufacturing company Moog Music, Inc.
- The Bob Moog Foundation is an independent 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to preserving the legacy of Bob Moog by inspiring others through science, music, and innovation.
We Also Recommend