T-shirt: Robot - Black - Kids
We are now offering our ultra-cool Robot t-shirt for kids!
The modular robot was designed by John Solimine, an independent illustrator and designer based out of New York City, for the Moogfest 2011 SYNTH Art Show. The image features a human robot figure created out of modular and keyboard components.
The soft Hanes 100% preshrunk cotton short-sleeved tees have the BMF logo printed on the right sleeve and are available in kids sizes XS-L.
This classic fit short-sleeved t-shirt has the following specifications:
- 100% preshrunk heavyweight cotton
- Seamless collarette
- Hanes "tag-less" style for comfort
- Double-needle stitching on neck, sleeves, and bottom hem
Need more information or have questions?
Email us at email@example.com
- Thank you for your support! Proceeds from the sales of merchandise benefit our hallmark projects, Dr. Bob's SoundSchool, the Moogseum, and the preservation of the Bob Moog Foundation Archives.
- We are not supported by or associated with the manufacturing company Moog Music, Inc.
- The Bob Moog Foundation is an independent 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to preserving the legacy of Bob Moog by inspiring others through science, music, and innovation.
We Also Recommend