Toy: Stylophone S-1
THE ORIGINAL POCKET SYNTHESIZER
The Stylophone is an iconic mini synth, known for its super-fun stylus, compact design, and unique retro sound. The latest Stylophone features the same quirky vintage analog sound as the original, first released in 1968.
- Built-in speaker with volume control
- Headphone socket for private play
- 3 Octaves and vibrato effect
- Batteries required: 3 x AA (not included)
EASY TO PLAY
Play by tapping and sliding the connected stylus along the touch-sensitive metal surface. Each segment on the surface plays a different note. It’s easy to play, perfect for beginners and experienced musicians!
PORTABLE & BATTERY-POWERED
At less than 12cm wide, the Stylophone will fit right in your coat pocket. It runs on 3 x AA batteries, and features a built-in speaker and headphone socket – so you can play it everywhere you go.
Connect the Stylophone to your computer and other gear to enhance your sound possibilities! Use a 3.5mm Stereo cable to connect into the line input on your PC, and use your preferred software to record and manipulate your Stylophone sounds.
Thank you for your support!
- Proceeds from the sales of merchandise benefit our hallmark projects, Dr. Bob's SoundSchool, the Moogseum, and the preservation of the Bob Moog Foundation Archives.
- We are not supported by or associated with the manufacturing company Moog Music, Inc.
- The Bob Moog Foundation is an independent 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to preserving the legacy of Bob Moog by inspiring others through science, music, and innovation.
We Also Recommend