T-shirt: SaMOOGurai - Black - Kids
We are now offering our SaMOOGurai design t-shirt featuring an image affectionately dubbed by the artist as the Samoogurai, a samurai figure made completely of synthesizer elements including modules, keys, knobs, and cables for kids!
The image was originally designed by Brooklyn based artist John Solomine of Spike Press and was a star at the SYNTH Art Show at Moogfest 2012.
The soft Hanes 100% preshrunk cotton short-sleeved tees have the BMF logo printed on the right sleeve and are available in kids sizes XS-L.
- 100% preshrunk heavyweight cotton
- Seamless collarette
- Hanes "tag-less" style for comfort
- Double-needle stitching on neck, sleeves, and bottom hem
- Thank you for your support! Proceeds from the sales of merchandise benefit our hallmark projects, Dr. Bob's SoundSchool, the Moogseum, and the preservation of the Bob Moog Foundation Archives.
- We are not supported by or associated with the manufacturing company Moog Music, Inc.
- The Bob Moog Foundation is an independent 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to preserving the legacy of Bob Moog by inspiring others through science, music, and innovation.
We Also Recommend