T-shirt: SaMOOGurai - Black - Unisex
This custom t-shirt features an image affectionately dubbed by the artist as the SaMOOGurai, a samurai robot figure made completely of synthesizer elements including modules, keys, knobs, and cables.
The image was originally designed by Brooklyn based John Solomine of Spike Press and was a star at the SYNTH Art Show at Moogfest 2012.
The Bob Moog Foundation logo is printed on the right sleeve.
This classic fit, short-sleeved, black t-shirt is available in sizes S-3XL and has the following specifications:
- 100% preshrunk heavyweight cotton
- Seamless collarette
- Double-needle stitching on neck, sleeves and bottom hem
Need more information or have questions?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thank you for your support! Proceeds from the sales of merchandise benefit our hallmark projects, Dr. Bob's SoundSchool, the Moogseum, and the preservation of the Bob Moog Foundation Archives.
- We are not supported by or associated with the manufacturing company Moog Music, Inc.
- The Bob Moog Foundation is an independent 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to preserving the legacy of Bob Moog by inspiring others through science, music, and innovation.
We Also Recommend